You can now join online and you will receive a temporary membership. This will allow you to reserve items in the library catalogue and access our downloadable eBooks and eAudio.
To enable your full library membership and collect your membership card you will need to visit us at one of our MidCoast Libraries branches within 30 days.
You will be asked to bring with you one official form of identification containing your name and current address e.g. driver's licence.
You may borrow
Items can be borrowed from and returned to any branch of MidCoast Libraries
- 20 items at any one time for 3 weeks
- 6 eBooks/eAudio titles for 2 weeks from our Borrowbox collection
- Unlimited eMagazines from our Zinio collection for as long as you like!
- You need your library card to check out items at the library, book a computer or download an eBook.
- We don't charge overdue fines, however member benefits are on hold until overdue items are returned.
- Items damaged or lost will incur a replacement fee.