Borrow, reserve or renew
You may borrow
Items can be borrowed from and returned to any branch of MidCoast Libraries.
- 20 items at any one time for 3 weeks
- 6 eBooks/eAudio titles for 2 weeks from our Borrowbox and Libby collections
- eMagazines are available from the Libby App.
- Access to thousands of films from Kanopy. Current and classic films, documentaries and including a great selection for children on Kanopy Kids
- Favourite stories read for children from the Story Box Library
- You need your library card to check out items at the library, book a computer or download an eBook.
- We don't charge overdue fines, however member benefits are on hold until overdue items are returned.
- Items damaged or lost will incur a replacement fee.
Extending your loans
You can extend your items online via the Member Login, by telephone (6592 5290) or by visiting a library branch.
You may have one extension on items borrowed. Items you have on loan that have been reserved by another library member cannot be extended.
All items in the MidCoast Libraries collection may be reserved. Items can be collected at your preferred branch.
Reservations can be made at all branches or online through our Catalogue Search. Please ask the staff for details.
Click below to manage your account. Log in with your member card number followed by your password, which is your date of birth in DDMMYY format. If you have been unable to login please contact the library.